Transmanna can work as your export department in Canada. Thus we can relieve you from export related work at your end so that you could focus on your core business and leave tedious work of export business to our experts in Canada. We understand that most of the manufacturers are preoccupied with their manufacturing work and they do not have time and resources to establish a dedicated export department for developing and expanding their export business in Canada or in other countries. You just need to provide us with the detail of your product or service that you would like to export to Canada including units or volume, price, insurance requirements, any technical details and any other specific information relevant to your export business. If you already have established any connection with a client in that market, we will work with him on your behalf. As your trusted partner, we will manage the daily complexities of your exports to Canada and help concentrate on your main business in your market.
Why you should use Transmanna?
We are proud to offer an extensive range of export management services for Canadian market. We can provide you and your business with the tools that you need to penetrate the Canadian market. You should use the services of Transmanna because:
- Exporting can extend your market, boost your turnover and prevent you having too great a dependence on your local based customers.
- By counting on Transmanna for your import business, you are saving your precious time and resources for competing in the local market.
- Transmanna will use its own knowledge and expertise of Canadian market to secure the best export opportunities in Candian market.
- All the arrangements for the shipment and transportation will be the responsibility of Transmanna.
- Transmanna services will minimize any risk of penalties, fines or loss of your importing privileges due to non-compliance issues discovered by the Canadian customs authorities.
- Transmanna will engage its own staff and resources for exporting your product into Canada and will spare your own human, financial and physical resources so that you could focus your own market.