Ocean freight is one of the most economical and very popular forms of transporting goods internationally. Transmanna has developed strong partnerships with a network of carriers, and this allows us to provide you an array of delivery options and competitive pricing. Transmanna can minimize your transit time because we have a strong global reach with our carriers and will deliver you flexible ocean freight forwarding options to meet your delivery and shipping requirements.Companies who wish to import or export goods can benefit from Transmanna freight forwarding experience and partnership with worldwide network of freight forwarders. Transmanna’s international shipping experts have been shipping worldwide for many years with extreme care to the freight of our clients around world. Transmanna experts have a comprehensive knowledge of export and import regulations, international packing procedures and customs in order to make sure your cargo, freight and containers are shipped to the appropriate destination with the proper shipping arrangements. We provide ocean freight services for all types of cargo consolidated shipments or full containers. With our LCL (less container load) service, you don’t need to have enough cargo to fill a whole container in order to get a beneficial shipping rate. But if you do, we also offer FCL (full container load) shipments. Sea freight times are much longer than air freight times, so it’s a good idea to make a booking well in advance of your desired delivery date. Our experts will be able to give you the rates and estimated trans
it times depending on your load, vessel and routing. As a rule of thumb, greater volumes almost always mean cheaper delivery prices when shipping goods internationally. This is especially true for sea freight.
Our company offers a number of export and import services and can help all companies in the following areas
- Packing of export freight and cargo and delivery of import cargo
- Booking of vessel space with the best scheduling that has the best transit time.
- Managing the container loading and delivery – door to door or terminal to terminal.
- Offer different crate and container sizes for shipping.
- Full container loads (FCL) and less than container loads (LCL).
- Shipment of perishable goods in temperature-controlled containers
- Shipping and handling over-weight and over-dimensional items,
- Break Bulk and Roll On/Roll Off
- Multimodal service (land/railroad/sea)
- Cross Dock Management.
- Expedited shipping and pick-up across Canada and the US
- Loading or unloading of containers
- Validation, preparation and procurement of documents (e.g. freight bill, letter of credit, consular letter, certificate of origin, permit and license, export declaration)
- Banking services (letters of credit and sight drafts);
- Ocean import and export handling
- Import and export permits
- Freight Insurance
- Customs Clearance
- Trucking & Warehousing
- 24/7 monitoring and tracking
Please find out how much you could save by filling in the quote or call us for free consultation or fax us or email us at email@example.com